Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tor's Ringette Schedule

Hey all - for those of you that would be interested in coming out sometime to watch a ringette game, here is my schedule for the next couple of weeks.

November 19 at 6:45 (Rivierre Que Barre (RQB)...just north of Edmonton)
November 20 at 7:45 (Bruderheim... about half an hour from our house...closest game location)
December 2 at 8:30 (RQB)
December 10 at 6:45 (RQB)
December 15 at 6:45 (Evansburg - West of Edmonton)
December 17 at 6:45 (RQB)

That's it for now. The games are not very long...two 23 minute periods...(mind you when I'm on the ice skating my butt off it feels like a long game) If you're interested in coming to a game, give us a call and we can either give you directions or you can drive with us....or whatever works.

Alrighty then, that's it for me...hope to hear from you all soon.
V - OUT!


2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Hey, Tor! I totally forgot about your game this week! I was planning on being there, but I thik the bad roads made me not think about it until it was too late. Of course, I wouldn't have driven up in that weather, but I would have called to tell you I wasn't coming Now I see, on Dan's blog that the game was cancelled anyway. Glad I didn't miss it.

Wed Nov 15, 06:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

No worries, thanks for thinking of me. We rescheduled that game for this coming Monday night at 7:45...it's in Bruderheim as well so it's not as far as our other games are. If Monday doesn't work, we also have a game on Sunday night at 6:45. Michael will be at both games so if you want to come you can keep him company and he can explain to you the rules...as some people that are used to watching hockey are a little confused at first when they watch ringette. Let us know if you're interested in coming and we can either meet you or drive out altogether.

Thu Nov 16, 09:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home