Monday, April 09, 2007

MEXICO - Water Fun!

Hey Guys, This was some of the fun that Michael and I had in the water while in Mexico. For those of you that don't know - I LOVE THE WATER! On an Alberta summer day - my favorite thing to do is to be out on the lake with my parents - gettin' wet behind the boat or just chillin - so this was paradise for me.
Horseback riding on the beach in Mexico
Victoria doing a Mermaid impersonation
Michael and I went horseback riding on the beach. We even got to go bareback in the ocean!

It's on my list of top experiences ever - unforgettable!


Aww - what a cute couple.

We loved spending so much time together there (especially on the beach for me!)
*Sorry, I'm having some hard times getting this post to work - so this is all you get for now - more will come later. *












5 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Janice (cause I know you'll check the blogs) if you want to see some pics - check out Crackbook...oops I mean Facebook - and you can see some more in the album I loaded there.

Mon Apr 09, 12:50:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, we finally get to see some photos! I've bee looking forward to them!

I love the one of Victoria under water!

Kathryn

Mon Apr 09, 03:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

good choices on photos, tor! you could probably make a new blog every day for a week, at least with all the cool photos you have.

Mon Apr 09, 03:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

The horseback riding in the ocean looks so fun! I would love to do that someday!

I looked at your other pics- looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Mon Apr 09, 07:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Kath,
If you want to see more pics of us in Mexico - look on my facebook page. For some reason the blog was being super slow so I posted a bunch on there. Do you know how to find it? You'll see tons more pics on there than on this blog...for now at least.
Ya mom, Michael is a very talented photographer. We shared the photo taking but most of the good ones are ones that he took. (Usually because he wanted to take pictures of me in a bathing suit...BOYS!)

Did you figure out what's happening with your truck? Let us know because we can come down mid afternoon on Wednesday if we need to. (I can take off work a bit early)

Tue Apr 10, 09:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home