Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Woot for this weekend!

Hey all!
Just wanted remind anyone that would like to come that my Ringette tournament is this coming weekend. Getting excited about it - started my prepping yesterday (eating only certain foods and drinks at certain times of the day).
This is the schedule that I have for the tourney in case some of you missed my previous post with it:
Note: All our games are in Spruce Grove at the Agrena E.

Friday 6:30pm
Saturday 12:15 and 3:00pm
Sunday - will only have a game if we make it to the finals - 11:45am.

That's it. Call me please if you are planning on coming so we can talk about meeting up before or after a game.
That's it. Hope to see some of you there.

Oh - ps...my ringette game last Saturday was probably one of my best. I scored my first hat trick along with an assist. Good point game for me. Woot woot! What a rush.

6 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

a hat-trick! Good for you! I plan on being at the games on Saturday, at least. The roads and weather will be a factor. In fact, they will be a factor on when I get to come home. So far this week, the roads from Red Deer to GP have been very bad. I will not be travelling unless they are good. Also a factor on how many games I am there for: when and for how long I have the girls and who if anyone is coming with me to help with them. I'll let you know when I know

Tue Feb 13, 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob... said...

Good job Vicky! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so much!

Tue Feb 13, 11:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Ok Mom. Well obviously the game starts today and I'm not on my blog much during the weekend so you can reach me on my cell phone.

Thanks Rob - I am having a great time. So glad that I got back into the game.

Fri Feb 16, 11:39:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Battle hard, and play fair. Oh ya, don't forget to drink plenty of fluids dear...do I sound like a grandma??

Sat Feb 17, 03:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

lol, maybe a grandPA! But you don't have to worry about me - I always play hard (sometimes too hard like this weekend when I got banged up a bit) and I always drink tons of water - especially before games and tourneys.
Thanks Mom and Daniel for coming out to check out the sport of ringette. Sorry Emma that you and Liz and Soph couldn't come. Thanks for being so helpful and staying with aunty Kath to take care of your sisters Emma - I scored a special goal just for you!

Sun Feb 18, 11:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

lol, maybe a grandPA! But you don't have to worry about me - I always play hard (sometimes too hard like this weekend when I got banged up a bit) and I always drink tons of water - especially before games and tourneys.
Thanks Mom and Daniel for coming out to check out the sport of ringette. Sorry Emma that you and Liz and Soph couldn't come. Thanks for being so helpful and staying with aunty Kath to take care of your sisters Emma - I scored a special goal just for you!

Sun Feb 18, 11:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home