Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh the Suspense!


Hey Everyone,
For those that may not have already heard, Michael and I are taking a trip at the end of this month. We are booking it later today or tomorrow morning and so we are excited to find out where we are going to be going. A friend of Rena's (my stepmom) is a travel agent and has agreed to help us book again. She helped us with our trip to the Dominican just over 2 years ago too.
I'm sure that I'll come back and put up a post about where we are going. Some of you will get calls too. Can't wait - we really need this break together.
So -just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll (must be Albertan!) and we'll update you when we have more to tell.
Love ya!
Tor

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

we're waiting anxiously to find out where you are going and when. Hope to see you one day of your holiday.

Tue Mar 13, 08:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

I am really curious to know where you will be going...and a bit jealous! Chris is off to Houston for 10 days tomorrow for work. I am stuck here in wet Alberta. Sigh.
I thought about joining Chris, but it is quite expensive to fly down there right now, even with layovers. Plus, with Luca, it would be more work than a holiday anyway. Next time, maybe.

Tue Mar 13, 10:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home