Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mexico Pictures Part 2

Hey Everyone - Blogger is working better now so I'm adding a few more pictures of Mexico in no particular order. Again feel free to ask questions - and more pics will come later too.

Playing in the sand - I feel like I'm 4 years old again.
Awww - Michael plus Victoria...then the waves washed it away.
This is a cochroche. It was on the wall by our room's door - and was the size of the key! Don't worry - they can't get in your room unless you leave the doors or patio open.
The view from our table at one of the beach snack shacks. The food was really good here...I think we both gained weight while there.
My hunk - in a rash guard to safe his sensitive skin while he played in the ocean. (I think this was one of Michael's favorite things to do - take on the 10 foot waves)
This was a little wave - but Michael is having a blast. (PS - I took this picture using the zoom on my camera - I was about 60 feet away...pretty cool hey)
My view on the beach. Working very hard
(hey! I was working up a sweat here...just not from labour)

Sipping something cold at the restaraunt at night.
Smooshy faces!
Tanning by the pool.
(It's not all sweat that's making me so shiny - I had tanning oil on...for those wondering)
Funny times in our room. I don't remember what we were laughing at.

This is the courtyard in the area that we ate at most of the time. Believe it or not, it was raining a tropical rain when I took this picture. You can see the tables around the courtyard. You could also sit at the outsides of the restaraunt area and you were looking outside as the glass walls were slid open most of the time. Such a nice place to relax and enjoy some great food!


5 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Aren't you glad you took so many pictures?

Wed Apr 11, 07:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Yes. We are also glad to have a great camera to work with. Michael took some great pictures - such a talented guy.
I take it that you found yourself someone to clean the truck since we didn't hear from you.
If we don't talk to you before you go - have a great trip.

Wed Apr 11, 07:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

Yes, Schwab's shifted things around for me so it could be done on Thursday but then, after we got the call for work, I cancelled the appointment - I want to get it cleaned just before we leave. That might take a bit of a gamble since it takes awhile to get an appointment, but I think I'll call and get in for next week and then be a nazi about keeping it clean - maybe I'll just start driving Dan's truck -never thought of that until just now. Hmmmmmm

Thu Apr 12, 09:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for bringing some of the good weather home with you!

Thu Apr 12, 02:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

Hye I love the photos, it's great! it looks like an amazing holiday!

Love kath

Sun Apr 15, 11:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home