Monday, January 08, 2007

Heads up - February Tournament

Hey Everyone!
I know that I write about Ringette often, but right now it's something that I really love and is important to me. I just found out that our team is joining in on a tournament in Spruce Grove in February. I know that St. Albert (and even Spruce Grove) is a bit far to drive, but the games should be during the middle of the days on the weekend that we play - so for any of you that might be interested in coming to watch, just wanted to give you a heads up.
I don' t have a schedule as of yet, but I do know that it takes place the weekend of February 16/17/18. Let me know if you'd like to come and once I have my schedule - I can let you know.
Hope to see some of you there.
Tor

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Also, for any of you out of towners that would like to watch - we do have a guest room that you can use if you don't want to drive here and back in the same day. It's open to anyone that would like to stay.

Mon Jan 08, 01:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

sounds good, tor. I've marked it down on my calendar. I'll try to arrange my visits to Dad around it. Our anniversary is the Monday before so we'll have to work around that, as well.

Mon Jan 08, 02:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home