Thursday, August 03, 2006

CALGARYCONNECTION:

Hey All:

If you haven't already read the post on "A day in the life of Victoria," then these pics might not be of interest to you. These are pics of my new office (compliments of mom...thanks mom). Have a look see and let me know what you think. You are all welcome to come by and check it out and visit anytime you'd like. Talk to you all later. Love you!

(This is the office looking from the back to the front.)

(Here I am, at my desk. In the backround, you'll see the offices to the left, the plasma tv to advertise in the back, the kitchen area and internet kiosk stations. What you don't see is to the right - that whole wall the whole way back is entirely made of glass looking out to the street.)

(This is me standing at the end of the boardroom table. The black squares in the backround are "floating pictures" facing Jasper Ave. To the right of those (yet to be installed) will be another plasma tv running active advertising. On the other side of the room from where I'm standing is the "hidden projector screen" (it lowers remotly from the ceiling) and mounted in the roof is a projector.)(Here you can get an idea of the glass wall on the east side of the office. It's funny to watch people walk by because you can see your reflection somewhat in the glass. So people walk by and stare in...but really they are often checking themselves out...I've even had one guy stop right by where my desk is and start straightening out his hair...too funny. The 3 stands with chairs are for people to come sit up and link onto the net and do their thing...pretty cool.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob... said...

Awesome! Looks like a cool office!!

Thu Aug 03, 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Aug 04, 07:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

It's nice to be able to see what you already described in an earlier post. I LOL when I read about the guy fixing his hair in your window right where you were sitting! :) What a riot! At least I know that at some points in the day people cannot see YOU sitting there all alone.

Fri Aug 04, 07:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home