Thursday, June 29, 2006

what the heck is this guy looking at!! It's amazing what you find in your pictures. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I must have a nice looking bum. :)




We would like to take this time to remind our readers that Michael is occationally full of himself and therefore his statement about his nice looking bum should therefore be taken with a grain of salt.











Many of you may know a lot about me, but one thing you don't know is that over the years I have strived to come up with sold evidence to disprove the evolution theory. I was very close to what I thought to be my crusading break through in the fight against the scientologhy fanaticts. Just recently, flipping through my honeymoon pictures, my beliefs were caught up, and executed like a belligerent prisoner. To my dismay I had unwittingly found the missing link, you can see it in the above picture, the grotesque figure of an obvious half man half ape. Although this new evidence seems detrimental to my studies, I will prove to the world that he was merely a man in make up, and lots of fake hair, sent to attempt to stop me in any further investigations. I will keep you posted on my progress.

This posting is supported by the (C.A.R.D) Christians Against Recreational Drinking. Ya were not only about the drinking. If you wish to support this brave individual in his quest to rid the world of lies, please feel free to send donations to him.
He gives his word that he will use the funds only for research, and not to buy a new plasma screen TV. Because if he did he knows he would be on his way to HELL.


15 Comments:

Blogger Rob... said...

Just wait Mike, you'll look like him soon. Bwahahahah!

Thu Jun 29, 11:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

no i won't rob your more hairy than me and you don't come close to that guy. The pic dosn't do him justice.lol how about that guy checking out my butt pretty funny eh.

Thu Jun 29, 12:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Rob... said...

Yeah, that's hilarious. I really think he was looking at your back thinking, "MAN, he is going to have a HAIRY back!"

Thu Jun 29, 01:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

ROB IF I WAS GOING TO HAVE A HAIRY BACK IT WOULD BE THERE BY NOW

Thu Jun 29, 04:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Rob... said...

It's not that weird. =)

Thu Jun 29, 09:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

Rob, you don't have that much hair on your back - do you?

Fri Jun 30, 01:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

Ahhhh....On further inspection of the photo of the ape/man I see what has happened - the hair on his head migrated to his shoulders and back! Warning....This is what happens to men when they go bald!

Fri Jun 30, 01:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

oh no Michael - I'll have to keep some wax in the bathroom ....cause we can't have your hair migrating...on your chest either! lol

Fri Jun 30, 08:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Ahhh leave my chest hair alone

Fri Jun 30, 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

OK that was hilarious... really,. vinj and |I are here laughing out oud in this crowded internet cafe:) HAHAHA.... anyway, we finally got to your blog we were having some problems before.

Love yu guys, keep the comedy up... hey and Mike Emizabeth s the girl versio f you hey... aysh... u should give ob and lana some tips!!! Where to look for he hidden arsenal etc.. :)

Sat Jul 01, 06:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

I don't know if any of the rest of you understood that crazy weird African english but I need a translator.
hey and Mike Emizabeth s the girl versio f you hey... aysh... u should give ob and lana some tips!!! Where to look for he hidden arsenal etc.. :)
....what was that!
...just kidding - Vinj and Kath - we love you and are thinking of you daily.

Sat Jul 01, 10:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Karyn said...

Translation of the crazy African girl's english (actually, it's her typing) "Hey Mike, Elizabeth's the girl version of you, hey?...aysh...You should give Rob and Lana some tips - where to look for the hidden arsenal etc...smile"

BTW: Mike's postings also often need translating!

Sat Jul 01, 12:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike and Tor said...

Hey comon now, mi postns nevr ned two bee translateted whut ar u takin abut?

Thanx Kath, i was trying to be funny, glad someong got a laugh out of it.:)

Sat Jul 01, 01:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike fight the good fight in disproving the theory of eolution... lol i laighed so hard at the blog and the comments it was very funny watch out i hear the half man half ape bites.

Sat Jul 08, 09:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one above this one is from me dan

Sat Jul 08, 09:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home